Our major development project to improve the halls and kitchen was completed in October 2014.
This is what we acheived:
- A mini-kitchen in the Small Hall with dishwasher and fridge
- A new, bigger and fully fitted kitchen with serving hatch to David’s Hall and doorway to Large Hall
- An improved David’s Hall, redecorated throughout, with double glazed windows and new flooring
- A new fire alarm & detection system covering all areas of the church premises
- A new Scout store room, fully insulated, with new shelving and storage trolleys
We thank all who have helped with funding for this project; much of which has come from a church member legacy and donations from church members and friends. We have also been supported by several trust funds including the URC Wessex Synod Trust. The investment in our kitchen is part of our vision for the ministry and mission in this place and this will be the most significant improvement to the kitchen facilities since 1907.